Incubation Center provides a holistic ecosystem for startups for their growth towards a successful and independent venture. The Center incubates the startups, provides mentorship and guidance, and a list of benefits thereby helping them to grow.
Yes, the center is supported and recognized by
● Government of Gujarat under Startup/Innovation Policy by Government of Gujarat
● Student Startup And Innovation Policy (SSIP) by Government of Gujarat
● Startup India
● Gujarat Corporate Social Responsibility Authority (GCSRA)
The various benefits are:
● Access to the lab facilities
● Technology mentorship from domain experts
● Coworking facility located centrally in Silver Oak campus
● Safe secure location in an academic ecosystem
● High-end technology infrastructure and facilities
● Availability of student interns
● Support for marketing & outreach
● Silver Oak Campus facilities e.g. mess, cafeteria, library, etc.
● Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
● Data Science & Big Data
● Mobile Computing & IoT
● Green Technology and Clean Technology
● IT service-based technology
● Wireless Technologies
● Cyber Security
● Computational Biology
● Digital Humanities & Social Science
● Robotics and Drone Technology
You can apply round the year.
You can approach the Incubation Center for mentoring and feedback.
Yes you can
The decision of formation of the Company depends completely on the founder/co-founders. It is advisable not to form a Company only on the basis of an idea. However, we advise requesting an appointment with us to discuss your idea.
Yes, we can connect you with the concerning entity, who can guide you about Company formation in detail.
Yes, Incubation Center is open for external Startups.
Currently, IGNITE provides student startups with seed-funding and pre-incubation support.
Submit your application online at: https://bit.ly/incubation-form-ignite
You will be called for presentation and discussion and based on feedback by the selection committee you will be incubated.
Following are the guidelines that the startups are expected to follow for preparing their presentation or Elevator pitch.
● The presentation should have minimum 8 slides and maximum 10 slides, (as described below)
● A 60-second elevator pitch explaining completely about the idea/business, (maximum 300 characters)
● You will be given 5 minutes to explain the entire presentation.
Here's how the startups should create the presentation slides:
● Name of the company with logo
● About the company with details of the team (photo in same background, name & designation)
● What problem do you focus upon or are trying to solve?
● How big is the problem and how many people are affected by it? (Statistical data)
● What are solutions created by you and presently which solution you are focusing upon?
● Work done till now and output achieved
● Complete market scenario with market validation. How much percentage of the market are you going to access?
● How many jobs would your company create in how much time? Who will benefit from it?
● Future scope and targeted projection for 1-year, 3-years, 5-years?
● Thank you! & Contact Us.
Yes, we accept startups for incubation if the company is Pvt Ltd or LLP. In case, your company isn’t incorporated, we will have you get in touch with our impaneled consultant.
IGNITE has functioning labs equipped with the high-end latest hardware and software. Prototypes can be developed here.
To leverage the Incubation Center facilities & benefits you have to incubate. In such cases, you can discuss the matter with the Incubation Center.
Yes you can. And we encourage such collaborations.
Incubation Center is not only meant for providing funding. Financial support is one of the benefits.
No, we are open to any startup in our thrust areas.
+91 940 870 4484
6th Floor, Block - D, Silver Oak Campus, Opp. Lambda Research, nr. Hotel Aloft, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481.